At present, cPanel is ruling the hosting market completely because this turns the separate servers into a highly proficient and computerized hosting stage. Via using the API based calls and web interfaces one can spin the wearisome tasks into the simpler one. This is basically a panel from where you can administrate the entire work procedure of web hosting quite conveniently and hastily. This application is designed as per the usage benefits of manifold administrations such as reseller, admin, end-users and email-users. Plus, it is very safe to follow, simple to use and flexible to everyone from email users to administrator.
cPanel has users around the world and credit goes to its highly attractive features, 24 hours technical support and quality assertion by professionals. There are numerous cPanel based web hosting companies existed all around the world that will deliver you best services at competitive price range. So, start searching for a genuine company and competitive price quote.
Here, I am providing you steps, to set up cPanle on Linux hosting?
cPanel is highly commercial control panel for hosting services and extensively followed by both big and small firms. If you are planning to install this cPanel on your Linux server, this guide will help you out. The installation process is really very simple but keep in mind it must be licensed.
1. If you don’t have valid license purchase it immediately then only you can proceed further.
2. Once you have valid license, make login to your Linux server then download cPanel installer.
3. After that, you need to run the software to access the installer.
4. After giving the desirable command, within few minutes downloading will be finished.
5. Once the downloading process finished, access the browser that you are using frequently and type IP address there. There you need to login and provide few basic details and set up will be done.
6. Now you can set up your account, manage services/softwares, generate a package and various other things quite conveniently.